ARC no.5 Liquibond 5L
ARC Liquibond is a product formulated to enhance the bonding procedure of all ARC products where extra bonding is required, especially surfaces that are compromised by weather issues, poor material mixture and previous paint failures.
- Recommended for areas where water problems occur in high traffic areas.
- Seals areas where cracks form due to weather conditions, like the top of parapets and flashing on roofs.
- A covering over existing flashing or areas where membrane is not suitable.
- Excellent bonding qualities.
- Quick drying.
- Non toxic.
- Easy application.
- Water based.
- U V stable.
SURFACES BEST USED FOR
- Plastered surfaces.
- New and old concrete surfaces.
- Gypsum ceilings.
- Previous paint adhesion failures